2020 National Charter Schools Conference
Call for Proposals
Submit a session proposal for the 2020 National Charter Schools Conference (NCSC), June 21-24 in Orlando, FL.
We encourage you to submit a session as part of our open Call for Proposals process. We evaluate proposals based on the quality of content, learning outcomes, and alignment to participant interest and needs. We anticipate accepting up to 104 breakout sessions at the conference, held Monday, June 22 – Wednesday, June 24, 2020.
- Before submitting a proposal to present, please ensure you are available to present at any point during June 22-24, 2020.
- We will let you know by March 27, 2020, sooner if possible, if your proposal is selected.
- If accepted to present you will be required to confirm you plans to present and register for the conference by April 6, 2020.
- Presenters are required to cover their own travel, hotel, and any other out-of-pocket expenses.
You will be notified if your proposal is accepted by March 27, 2020. If selected, we’ll share your exact presentation date and time in April. Presenters not registered by April 6, 2020 will have their session(s) cancelled.
Submit your proposal anytime between January 30, 2020 and February 17, 2020. You will be notified if your proposal is accepted by March 27, 2020.
1. Email address
2. New profile? Create an account
2. Enter your password