Share Your Solution.
Join us for 2021 National Charter Schools Conference June 20-23, 2021. The virtual convening this year will focus on the Education (R)evolution, and we’re assembling a community of educators and partners to engage, educate, and innovate. Be a part of this (R)evolution – share your solution!
Do you have a current investment on file for NCSC21? Log in to the application to submit a decision for fee allocation.
We’re excited to build upon last year’s virtual event and offer an enhanced exhibiting experience to our industry partners within an interactive virtual event platform provided by JUNO.
Book Early and Save!
|Early Rate||$1,500||through May 15, 2021|
|Standard Rate||$1,800||starting May 16, 2021|
A completed virtual exhibit application/contract and full payment must be on file to confirm a virtual booth.
EACH COMPREHENSIVE VIRTUAL BOOTH PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
Branding and searchability
- Logo placement on Solutions Center (exhibit) Showcase page
- Virtual booth page featuring company name, organization website, organization description, hero image/welcome video in featured rotator at top of virtual booth page, social media links, resource uploads, and staff profiles and images
- Product category tags to increase searchability in solutions center
- Matchmaking technology used to drive attendees to recommended virtual booths
- Event-wide gamification created to drive attendance and interaction
- Availability in NCSC21 virtual event archives through December 2021
- Live exhibitor public chat board
- 1:1 direct chat capacity (text and video) with attendees
- Schedule 1:1 meetings with attendees
- Interactive polls/questions on virtual booth page
- Two complimentary staff registrations with full-conference access (less games and prizes)
- Discounted additional staff registrations for $125 per person
Data and analytics
- Real-time virtual booth lead and metric reporting during event
- Post-event lead reporting
- $100 discount off each 10'x10' booth space for NCSC22 (contract and full deposit must be received by Nov. 30, 2021)
- Priority booth placement selection for NCSC22 in Washington, D.C.
Marketing and Promotional Enhancements
Help highlight your products and solutions or thank attendees for stopping by the event with one of these add-ons. Exhibitors can add enhancements to solutions center reservations during the application process.
- 20-minute live Solution Session/Product Demonstration: Searchable through the conference schedule and held during exhibit hours ($700) Limited availability!
- Giveaway Designation: Priority designation in the virtual Solutions Center for your company to promote your giveaway or raffle ($300) Limited availability!
- Pre- or Post- conference attendee mail list rental: Postal addresses only, available for a one-time use ($450)
Lock in your participation now for maximum engagement
If your organization has ever participated in the National Charter Schools Conference (exhibitor or sponsor) please enter your login credentials provided in your invitation email.
Do you have a current investment on file for NCSC21? Log in here to submit a decision for fee allocation.
Don't know your login information?
If the National Charter Schools Conference is new to your organization, click below to submit an application.