Exhibit with us in Orlando!
The National Alliance for Public Charter School's annual conference attracts over 5,000 charter school leaders, board members, educators, and advocates — the largest single gathering of charter school professionals in the nation.
Join us as an exhibitor to meet the leaders of the movement and to tap into this market on a national scale.
- Buying power: 82% of the audience influences purchasing.
- Exhibitor diversity: 280+ companies from finance, edtech, curriculum products, administrative services and other sectors represent.
Booth sizes start at 10’ x 10’ and increase in 10’ increments.
|Booth Space Fees
|Super Early Bird
(through Nov. 15)
(Nov. 16-Feb. 15)
(after Feb. 15)
|Over $2M in revenue||$2,920||$3,060||$3,470|
|Under $2M in revenue||$2,400||$2,570||$3,000|
A completed exhibit space application/contract and a minimum 50% payment must be on file to request or confirm booth space.
- 10' x 10' booth space
- Pipe railing, 8' high curtain backwall and 3' high curtain side rails
- One (1) draped 6-foot table
- Two (2) chairs
- General security guard service
- Daily aisle maintenance
- One (1) 7" x 44" identification sign with your company's name and booth number
- 50-word descriptive listing in our online floor plan and exhibitor search tool
- 50-word listing in our conference mobile app
- Two (2) complimentary full-conference registrations per booth rented
What's not Included
- Storage, placement, shipment or reshipment of exhibit materials
- Special lighting, additional booth furnishings, carpet or individual booth cleaning
- Electricity, internet and associated supplies
- Any other special service ordered by the exhibitor
Carpeting, electrical, and other supplies and services may be ordered within the Exhibitor Manual, available to confirmed exhibitors in April 2020.
For more information, refer to the NCSC20 Exhibit Hall Rules and Regulations.
Reserve Booth Space Now
Log in or register a new account to complete an application or confirm an existing booth reservation.
If your organization has ever participated in the National Charter Schools Conference (exhibitor, sponsor or advertiser) please enter your login credentials provided in your invitation letter.
Don't know your login information?
If the National Charter Schools Conference is new to your organization, click below to submit an application.