Exhibit with us in Las Vegas!
The National Alliance for Public Charter Schools annual conference attracts 4,700 charter school leaders, board members, educators, and advocates — the largest single gathering of charter school professionals in the nation.
Join us as an exhibitor to meet the leaders of the movement and to tap into this market on a national scale.
- Influence: 75% of our attendees hold leadership roles. View the details.
- Buying power: 92% of the audience influences purchasing. Get the scoop.
- Exhibitor diversity: 300+ companies from finance, edtech, curriculum products, administrative services and other sectors represent. See the list.
Booth sizes start at 10’ x 10’ and increase in 10’ increments.
|Booth Space Fees
|Super Early Bird
(through Nov. 15)
(Nov. 16-Feb. 15)
(after Feb. 15)
|Over $2M in revenue||$2,920||$3,060||$3,470|
|Under $2M in revenue||$2,400||$2,570||$3,000|
- 10' x 10' booth space
- Pipe railing, 8' high curtain backwall and 3' high curtain side rails
- One (1) draped 6-foot table
- Two (2) chairs
- General security guard service
- Daily aisle maintenance
- One (1) 7" x 44" identification sign with your company's name and booth number
- 50-word descriptive listing in our online floor plan and exhibitor search tool
- 50-word listing in our conference mobile app
- Two (2) complimentary full-conference registrations per booth rented
What's not Included
- Storage, placement, shipment or reshipment of exhibit materials
- Special lighting, additional booth furnishings, carpet or individual booth cleaning
- Electricity, internet and associated supplies
- Any other special service ordered by the exhibitor
For more information, refer to the NCSC19 Exhibit Hall Rules and Regulations.
Log in or register a new account to complete an application or confirm an existing booth reservation.
If your organization has ever participated in the National Charter Schools Conference (exhibitor, sponsor or advertiser) please enter your login credentials provided in your invitation letter.
Don't know your login information?
If the National Charter Schools Conference is new to your organization, click below to submit an application.