Exhibit with us in Las Vegas!
The National Alliance for Public Charter Schools annual conference attracts 4,700 charter school leaders, board members, educators, and advocates — the largest single gathering of charter school professionals in the nation.
Join us as an exhibitor to meet the leaders of the movement and to tap into this market on a national scale.
- Influence: 75% of our attendees hold leadership roles. View the details.
- Buying power: 92% of the audience influences purchasing. Get the scoop.
- Exhibitor diversity: 300+ companies from finance, edtech, curriculum products, administrative services and other sectors represent. See the list.
Booth sizes start at 10’ x 10’ and increase in 10’ increments.
|Booth Space Fees
|Super Early Bird
(through Nov. 15)
(Nov. 16-Feb. 15)
(after Feb. 15)
|Over $2M in revenue||$2,920||$3,060||$3,470|
|Under $2M in revenue||$2,400||$2,570||$3,000|
- 10' x 10' booth space
- Pipe railing, 8' high curtain backwall and 3' high curtain side rails
- One (1) draped 6-foot table
- Two (2) chairs
- General security guard service
- Daily aisle maintenance
- One (1) 7" x 44" identification sign with your company's name and booth number
- 50-word descriptive listing in our online floor plan and exhibitor search tool
- 50-word listing in our conference mobile app
- Two (2) complimentary full-conference registrations per booth rented
What's not Included
- Storage, placement, shipment or reshipment of exhibit materials
- Special lighting, additional booth furnishings, carpet or individual booth cleaning
- Electricity, internet and associated supplies
- Any other special service ordered by the exhibitor
For more information, refer to the NCSC19 Exhibit Hall Rules and Regulations.
The opportunity to rent exhibit space for NCSC19 has passed.